N15HAN
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Peformance Issues

HP Recommended
Pavillion Gaming 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My computer is slow on startup and when i play a game, it stutters and becomes choppy eventough im playing with the lowest graphical option available.I had already open 2 cases on this peformance issue. I have also already done a complete factory reboot, defragmenting and more but it is still slow. Please Help!

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,618 3,993
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@N15HAN I suggest you press ctrl+alt+delete and select "task manager", once the task manager opens, select the processes tab, you have to scroll down to "service host: App Readiness" and select it.

• Then right-click and select "end task", you will get to the desktop right away and everything works fine.
  • Then, go to Windows services (type "services" in the search box) and select the "App readiness" service > select properties> select startup type>  select disable! (do not select manual, automatic or automatic delayed because none of them will work)

After that, your device should have a better performance.

If you have any issues related to windows update after the above steps, please revert the charges and install the latest BIOS, and Chipset updates from the HP website to resolve the issue: Click here to find and install the same.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation