Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
15-ce014nl

Hi, I'm from northern-Italy and I need your help, because the battery of my Laptop doesn't hold a charge anymore. However I don't know where I can buy a battery that is appropriate for my Laptop: Omen 15-ce014nl

Thank you for your help and your support. Have a nice day

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@FilippoBoscolo , welcome to the forum.

HP doesn't supply batteries after the product is manufactured.  In fact, there is no information on HP PartSurfer.  You will have to find a third party seller.  I suggest that you open the case to get all of the information from the battery.  Here is a battery that may work for you on Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/ANTIEE-Compatible-Replacement-15-CE015DX-917678-1B1/dp/B07K1C9QHK/ref=sr_1_10...

I suggest that you contact the seller to make certain that it will work.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.