Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavillion gaming 15 ec1021az

Hello there , i have got the laptop some days back , it originally came with a hdd , i replaced the ssd and gave my hdd to my brother to store data , and i reinstalled windows on ssd , is there any way to get the hp apps back ? like coolsense , audio switch , jumpstart and all

model number -15 ec1021ax

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

I don't know about audio switch, but Jumpstart only comes with the factory installation.  It is not available for download.

If your notebook supports the HP Coolsense software, you can download it from the link below...

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02638953

You will first need to install Microsoft .net Framework 3.5 which you can do as follows...

Go to the Windows control panel>programs>Turn Windows features on or off.

Let the list populate and the first item to show up should be .net framework 3.5.

Check the box to install the software.

When the installation is completed, restart the PC and proceed to install the HP coolsense software.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.