1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Problems when using all avaible USB ports

HP Recommended
hp pavilion gaming laptop 15-cx0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Over last months i had a lot of problems with hp pavilion gaming laptop 15-cx0xxx when i was using all the available usb ports at the same time (3 - keyboard mouse and headset). Problems include:
Computer screen going offline, but by using headset and mouse i checked that everything else was still running and ok.

Laptop screen and 2nd monitor sometimes had horizonatal ripplies that persisted until computer was restarted. (that would start randomely)

When playing computer games (ex. League of Legends and CS:GO) the computer will crash resulting in blue screen after alt-tabbing the game. This problem occurs regardless of usb ports

And last - most recent: Computer crashes after using google chrome. reboots but message appears that no operating system was found on the computer. After restart all is there as if nothing happend but computer crashes again after 20 minutes.

I think i reversed last problem by restoring system to the last week but cannot be sure. EDIT - It didn't help

Bios and graphic drivers are up to date but problems persist

HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) done today have found no problems (i have run all the tests in detailed mode)

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation