Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen 16-b0005dx

Hello,

I'm buying this laptop HP OMEN - 16.1" QHD Gaming Laptop 16-b0005dx from the US and want to take to India.

I've gone through international warranty policy and it's saying that the warranty will be applicable only if the same model is marketed in the country(in India).

Does that mean the exact same model number(16-b0005dx) should be marketed in India, or similar specs is enough? Same specs are there for an Indian model b0370TX .

The question Is warranty applicable in India, if I buy the laptop 16-b0005dx from US?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

That is correct.

The exact model number has to be marketed and supported in India, and it is not.

Therefore, the warranty would not be honored in India.

The global warranty seems to only apply to the HP business-class notebooks, where the same model is sold worldwide.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.