Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15-dh1xxx

Hello, 

I have problem and hope that someone could me with that.

When I try to change the colors of my keybord on my Laptop in the Light Studio it wont work anymore. It use to work but at from one day to the other i just have fixed colors. My Laptop is shown in the Light Studio and i can also put new colors and effekts but it won´t tranfers the effekts and the colors on my keybord. I just see the same fixed colors and not the one of the Light Studio. 

I tried to reinstall the app and tried to rest the app but nothing worked.

What can fix the problem?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ciau246 

Please wait for next release. Developers are working on this. You may only see

light studio bug.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.