Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1
12 3 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Re: broken hinge

HP Recommended

If you start looking a lot of people have the same problem with the hinges causing breaking screens. Avoid closing the lap top as much as possible. My problem was after the warrenty but HP are refusing to admit that this is a design fault despite so many people having the same problem. In fact when I reported the problem in the summer, hp said that they was not aware of this problem. Instead of the computer bag that they offered me I asked them to ensure that my problem was recorded in the records in case others have the same problem. Our screen has now got so much worse so I will be contacting them again. I am currently collating a list of others that are experiencing the same problem so they can not tell me the problem does not exist. Best of luck that it will get sorted for you.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation