Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello, I am facing a similar problem.

Even after opening the Bluetooth in the device setting, it is not showing me the option of switching on/off of Bluetooth, but it is showing me other options like connecting devices. Already paired devices (mouse and keyboard) are not getting connected because the Bluetooth is off.

I have already switched my laptop off/on. Everything on it is updated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @ANKITAPESHIN 

One of these might help?

Did you make sure the Bluetooth service is turned on in Settings?

make sure its on and Airplane mode is off.

settings.JPG

Make sure Bluetooth is running in Windows Services. Right click on a services and choose Properties. Start the service.

bluetooth services.JPG

Then there is always the MS Trouble Shooter...

Select the Start  button, then select Settings > Update & Security  > Troubleshoot . Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth, and then select Run the troubleshooter and follow the instructions.

troubleshoot bluetooth.JPG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @ANKITAPESHIN 

One of these might help?

Did you make sure the Bluetooth service is turned on in Settings?

make sure its on and Airplane mode is off.

settings.JPG

Make sure Bluetooth is running in Windows Services. Right click on a services and choose Properties. Start the service.

bluetooth services.JPG

Then there is always the MS Trouble Shooter...

Select the Start  button, then select Settings > Update & Security  > Troubleshoot . Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth, and then select Run the troubleshooter and follow the instructions.

troubleshoot bluetooth.JPG

HP Recommended

thank you, the second option worked!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.