Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Repair and refurbishment help!

omen 15 ax203na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Charging port feels very loose, I have tightened up the hinge assembly which supports the port however it seems as thought the central part of the port is also seems to be flexing more than normal, though ithe pc is new to me so I hav eno basis for comparison. Is there any teardown or port replacement guidesout there? Pc is out of warranty and I'm fairly experienced with pc repair and safely- I'd just rather not teardown if it not needed and this is normal!

I'm also looking to try and purchase a new housing for the beast if possible--any links? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,704 14,667 636 705
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Repair and refurbishment help!

@Demon_mkIII
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

This sounds like hardware related issue with the computer,
I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:
 www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation