Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-06-2021 09:22 AM
Product: Example: Pavilion 6530HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0056wm
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello my hp laptop has got a repair . Can you send me your contact t number. The panel between the screen and keyboard otherwise the joint has broken. Nothing. Else the screen is working properly but joint is broken. I want to give it to repair
1 REPLY 1
02-06-2021 11:09 AM
Welcome to theHP Community.
Reminder to those reading:
DoNOT respond to who post phone numbers or email addresses.
These might be scammers trying to steal your information / money.
HPdoes not post phone numbers or email in Community messages.
HP won't contact you.
You must initiate the contact.
Submit a case for Warranty Repair.
HP Support - Technical Support for Devices in Warranty
Case submission to HP Support is primarily directed at those whose devices are still in Warranty.
For the rest of us, this is not an option.
HP Support does not generally provide free service for out-of-warranty devices.
Our Community is not HP Support; we do offer help free of charge:
Scroll to bottom > Ask the Community
- If you wish to pay for out-of-warranty phone support, let us know and we will forward a request.
- HP is not a "general" repair facility: Requests for out-of-warranty repairs might NOT be accepted.
- If your device is in Warranty and you cannot submit your case to Support, let us know and we will forward a request.
Submit information / case online
Sign in or continue as a guest
- HP Phone numbers you find on the Internet have likely been hijacked.
- HP Support USA does not post public phone numbers.
- HP Support USA requires online case submission - local contact options are displayed after the case is submitted.
Many roads lead to HP Support.
Settings > System > About > (Support) Online support > Contact an HP Agent
(here at the Community)
Open homepage for HP Community
At the top of the web page, hover mouse over Support
Beneath Support Resources > Contact Us
Open website HP World-Wide Support
Select your region and follow the prompts
USA / Canada
>>> Option - HP Support is on Facebook <<<
NOTE - At this writing: USA is not included in supported regions.
NOTE 2: Submission Checks the device warranty status
Register your product during first setup or soon afterwards
Check the Warranty on your product
NOTE: Warranty date is updated after purchase and registration of the device.
If the device is not registered, or if there are other issues, submit a Warranty Dispute form.
NOTE 2: If the single-system-check fails to find your device, use the "multiple devices" method to
check single or multiple devices.
- If necessary, Select your Country on the main website page or at the bottom (click Flag)
- Scroll down > To the right of Check multiple warranties, Click Continue
- Enter the Serial Number and Country for one or more devices / systems to be checked
- Check the box to verify you are "Not a robot"
- Click Submit (at bottom of list entries)
- When the page opens, Click View Details
Reminder: Online database results do not impact the actual contract.
Excerpted: If you think the warranty details of your product are incorrect, submit a dispute through the HP warranty validation website.
- If necessary, select your Region / Country: Scroll to bottom of page and click the Flag
- HP Computers and Printers - How to Submit a Dispute to Validate Your Warranty
Standard Warranty, that is, the warranty included with the device, typically covers hardware as explained in the Warranty document. Optional Care Pack warranties differ by contract.
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
Categories: Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guide, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) aCategory > Topic > Subtopic
Open Product Home
Enter the type and name of your HP device
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP..
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community