Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15-dc0001la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey, so I recently bought an used intel H10 yo use it as my OS drive and have the 1tb HDD as my games and music drive. Problem is after I cloned it with the Macrium reflect in WinPE on an usb drive I'm unable to boot from any of the 2 drives.

I have used just about every tutorial's fix in the entire internet and not a single thing has worked for me. I think the problem derives from having intel rst installed as it came out of the box. But I could be wrong, I honestly don't know. Any advice on how to fix this? I would appreciate every single solution y'all could give me. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@moth17 , welcome to the Community.

This is extremely new technology.  I believe that you will get the best help by contacting Intel's Tech Support.  They are the experts on their products.  Here is an Intel article explaining the drive: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/docs/memory-storage/optane-memory/optane-memory-h10...

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Alright I'll give their support a try. Thanks!

HP Recommended

You are welcome, @moth17!

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would appreciate hearing what they have to say.  As I stated, this is extremely new technology and using Optane memory in a way that I am not familiar.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.