HP Recommended
Omen 15-dc1068tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, im pretty often monitoring of my laptop benchmarks

and sometime ago ive noticed that my SSD performance significantly dropped

my SSD is KXG60ZNV512G TOSHIBA 515gb

userbenchmark.com usually showed my SSD having around 212% benchmark

now the best i can get it to is 200%, while average is 197%

there was a period when SSD drive % evaluation couldnt even be completed by userbenchmark.com, but i was more looking at the cpu and gpu results to be concerned with that. then, after it suddenly started completing the benchmark again, it showed these lower results. i thought its just temporary and system reinstall will fix it. but no, complete clean system reinstall is not fixing the problem either (i was doing complete wipe and even deletion and creation of the unallocated space before installing the system there, through default windows install process, several times actually)

CrystalDiskInfo shows SSD drive health at 96%. Sadly, i cant say how much it was before

things of note

-i do frequent complete clean reinstall of Windows with wiping, deleting and creating main SSD sector again (every 1 month or so, my laptop is 6 months old)

-i used Aomei partition assistant to move 2 recovery partitions to the end (they were previously located between my 2 main partitions, preventing me from merging them)

-i added an HDD

-in addition to my usual 3 recovery partitions, 2 seems to be appeared out of nowhere (612mb and 543mb) way after using the aomei. i have no idea what this is about. they dont seem to be marked as "recovery" in diskmngt and can be deleted, but marked as "recovery" during clean windows install

Is it possible that some of those thing could have affected the SSD performance?

can i do something to restore it back to the previous levels?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation