1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Screen broken, repair cost and contact details please

HP Recommended
15-dk0242tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi There,

my n ew laptop Hp 15-dk0242tx is damaged. how much will it cost to replace at HP service center in Melbourne

15-dk0242tx  

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,618 3,995
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Raj19831 If the device is under an accidental damage protection plan, there wouldn't be any charges as such to repair/replace the broken screen, that said, if it's not within any warranty, you have two options, you can either replace the part on your own, steps to replace the part are available here.

you may order the replacement parts on the HP Parts Store, If you've already looked for it and couldn't find it on the HP Parts Store, you may want to get it locally at the online store such as Amazon or eBay, etc...as the part numbers are universal.

Alternatively, since we aren't from the team that deals with prices, you can get the details straight from the horses mouth, If you have an HP authorized service center near by, you should be able to take it to them and have it checked,

Here is a link to HP Service Centers, by Country/Region: Click here

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation