Manvith
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Seller issue

HP Recommended
Hp omen 15 ek0015tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I called the reseller and talk for refund but he is saying that he will not give me a single penny and he is also saying he will call all the engineer and ask for how they put those laptop's on doa.Reseller is talking to me very rudely.Please help me with this issue he is talking very rudely and also he is saying that my refund is blocked.But he is ready for giving  refund by deducting the gst amount that is 12,550rs. and also I have a complaint for him.Please help me with this issue.Also he is saying he will only give refund on one condition that is he should get a mail from hp doa team that he should give me full refund.Please help me with this issue what should I do. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation