I've had my laptop for just over a month now. Works brilliantly apart from the battery life. I'm not expecting to get massive amounts of life out of it but when I unplug the cable it's not even lasting 2 hours. Today it said 1 hour 30 minutes when I unplugged the charger. This makes it virtually non useable in a portable situation.
I've tried tweaking the settings to see if this extends life, putting the laptop into battery saver mode, turning off the rgb keyboard etc but none of it makes a difference. I'm not even using anything that could drain the battery when this happens, it's usually just browsing the internet with some music on.
Is there something I'm missing or does there appear to be a problem with my battery?
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".