cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
RayoViBE
Level 1
15 7 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Slight audio lag through 3.5mm jack or built-in audio speakers when gaming only

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi,

I have an HP Omen 15 laptop (Ryzen 5800H, RTX 3060 GPU) I am noticing a strange audio lag when the audio is played through the built-in laptop speakers or when a headphone is connected through 3.5mm port, only when playing games.

In general, there is no lag in the audio and I confirmed it by playing a normal video on YouTube.

If I connect a USB headphone and play games, then also there is no audio lag.

But when I am on the built-in speakers or using a headphone using the 3.5mm audio jack, then this audio lag is occurring only when playing games.

What might be the problem? Can you please help me out?

Thanks!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation