Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone has info about: battery settings (and other useful settings)being added back to BIOS for omen devices, REAL fan control settings and any other updates for the future that can be helpful?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Vmb222 

From my understanding, due to warranty, HP does not want users to send machine back due to heat therefore it needs to stop users playing around with fan, overclock .... and let all sensors work this out.

Just my 2 cents

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for the reply, i was just wondering why don't they just add safe BIOS and OMEN gaming hub options(not for overclocking) to help performanceand longetivity, instead of just adding another ad into omen gaming hub. The old versions were better and i don't know why u cant keep the old versions of the software, the OMEN gaming hub just shuts it self and wants you to update.

HP Recommended

*Also, I do understand that the heat can be a problem for the warranty, then how do the other companies do it that they have fully operational and useful software? (Like genuine question, is the warranty that limiting?)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.