AbhinavChak
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Sound Issues

HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP OMEN 15 plays sounds through its (Bang and Olufsen) speakers variably going from normal to very low and keeps flickering between the two. I saw the same problem on the website but the driver in the solution was outdated. I would really like some help. My OS version is Windows 10 1909 while the driver Hp recommends is for Windows 10 1903.

1 REPLY 1
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 471 748
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AbhinavChak Welcome to HP Community!

I  understand that the volume of speakers is too low.

Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.

Follow the below steps to fix this issue.

Right-click the speaker icon in the Taskbar and select 'Playback Devices'.  Left-click the default device once to highlight it (it’s usually 'speakers & headphones’) then click the Properties button.  Click the Enhancements tab and put a tick in the box next to 'Loudness Equalization'.  Click Apply to save the change and then click OK in all remaining windows and test.

If the issue still persists, please rollback the drivers and check.

Also, check for any updates pending on the windows update as well as HP support assistance drivers update. If any updates are pending, please update.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation