Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 17-ck0005nm 4M008EA
FreeDOS

Hello,

Not long ago I started to look for good gaming laptop because of collage. Then I stumbled upon a good offer on Omen 17 laptop but the selling site doesn't contain all of specifications for this specific model. Laptop in questions is Omen 17-ck0005nm. Title of this model on the site is: " HP Omen 17-ck0005nm 4M008EA, 17,3" FHD, Intel Core i7 11800H, 16GB RAM, 1TB PCIe NVMe, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, Free DOS, laptop". I tried googling but I never found the specifications of this exact model. Is there some way to find this model on Hp site or another? The main things I want to know are: monitor refresh rate, g-sync compatibility, GPU tgp, RAM speed and does it contain MUX switch. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

I don't believe you will ever be able to find all of the information you are looking for other than the memory speed.

Here is the link to the product specs for that model notebook...

OMEN by HP Laptop 17-ck0005nm Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

You can look at chapter 1 of the service manual for the list of other features and specifications.

Maintenance and Service Guide (hp.com)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

I don't believe you will ever be able to find all of the information you are looking for other than the memory speed.

Here is the link to the product specs for that model notebook...

OMEN by HP Laptop 17-ck0005nm Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

You can look at chapter 1 of the service manual for the list of other features and specifications.

Maintenance and Service Guide (hp.com)

HP Recommended

Thank you very much for the fast reply.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.