Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is it safe if iam playing games 12 hours ?.. How much i can ?. I dont want to burn my pc.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@M1chal Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support and we appreciate your patience.

That said, If the laptop is connected to the power supply, you can play as long as you want only if the battery does not give away or the laptop does not become faulty.

The only thing you need to keep in mind with excessive gaming on a system like laptop is that it heats up way too fast. And in the summer, it could be an issue.

So, either put the laptop and the chair right in front of the air conditioner and turn on the air conditioner to keep it cool, while enjoying the games or get yourself a good cooling pad.

Never put your laptop on your bed or any material that can obstruct the vents in the laptop.

Always put on a flat surface for the ventilation to work properly.

For more details on reducing heat (if need be) - Click here

Happy gaming. 🙂

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us, 

have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.