Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavillion Gaming 15 ec
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a fan error (90b) that inconstantly pops up on start up. There is no dust, or physically visible, problems with the fans. I tried using the warranty service but am told my warranty expired two weeks ago (how convenient). But the warranty claims I owned the laptop three months before I purchased it.

When I select to dispute the claim, and provide evidence of the purchase date, the site just hangs up indefinitely when submitting the claim. I have tried on different browsers, on different days, on different networks, and it's the same problem each time... it doesn't actually submit the claim (the the infinite loop of the HP logo loading on the screen).

I then tried to look into contacting HP support in general. The virtual agent is a futile effort, and there is no rep to contact. How do I progress further and speak to an actual rep to remedy this problem? I want to like HP customer service but this process has been nothing short of a horrible inconvenience and an insult to my time.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Still no help with this. I'm about ready to never recommend HP products. This has been a horrible experience. There are systems in place that just waste your time if you try to contact someone. There should be a number or email to contact support about an issue like this. The product registration and virtual agent system just holds your hand in a loop that never lets you address the problem. The dispute warranty process just doesn't work and there's no alternative method to resolve it. 

HP Recommended

@BluewaterEd

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns

I will escalate your case to HP's to HP's regional escalation team and a case manager will get back to you

Please check your Inbox for more instructions

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.