Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Windows Mixed reality HP

Hi the tracking, not the tracking of the controllers but "where I am" keeps losing tracking and the view point even goes to the left and the ground gets tilted. I bought it last year. I have my light on, so it is not the problem. I don't know what to do and it is impossible to play because it gives me motion sickness.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Catoue Did you create a boundary? If not, that could be a reason why your viewpoint/location so to speak isn't getting detected, here's what you need to know:

A boundary defines the area in which you can move around while you're wearing your Windows Mixed Reality immersive headset. Because you can't see your surroundings while you're using your headset, it's important to create a boundary to help you avoid obstacles. The boundary looks like a white outline inside mixed reality and appears when you come close to it. When you see it, slow your movements, and avoid crossing the boundary or extending your limbs beyond it.

The area inside the boundary should be free of furniture, low-hanging light fixtures, ceiling fans, etc. so you won't bump into or trip over anything. Learn about health and safety in Windows Mixed Reality.

How do I create a boundary?

When you first set up your headset, the setup app (Mixed Reality Portal) will take you through the steps to create a boundary. But you can create one at any time. To do this:

1. Select Start > Mixed Reality Portal on your desktop.
  2. Open "Menu".
  3. Select "Run setup" to create a new boundary.

If someone else uses your headset, make sure they understand the boundary and how to use it. If you move your headset to a new location, you'll need to set up a new boundary that works for that space.

For more details or FAQs: click here

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.