PixelMate
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Too much lag and games are unplayable on HP 15 bs658tx

HP Recommended
HP 15 BS 658TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have this HP BS658tx laptop. I have trouble playing normal games on it. It lags very much. I have updated my drivers from the hp website for amd radeon 520 switchable graphics, and also updated intel integrated gpu graphics from HP website. 

When i play any game such as CSGO or Call of duty 4 modern, Batman the enemy within, they all start fine. After some time they start lagging a lot and there is huge frame drop, i think frames drop to even 4 or 5, or even lower. Games start to stutter badly.

I have switched graphics from AMD software to use amd gpu while gaming. I still feel lag and game do not work properly.

It happens in all the games. Even small ones. It should not be like this i think. I even try low settings and resolutions. I still face that when I am using amd gpu on the laptop. I have tried latest drivers from AMD site too. They also are not working.

Laptop heats a lot while gaming on gpu.

Any help is appreciated. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation