Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jasonmbrown
Level 1
8 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Trying to find cheapest price for the Hp Pavilion 15-ec1008ca but Its not in the HP Store?

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-ec1008ca

I am wondering if anyone knows where the AMD Versions of this laptop are, I can only find the HP Pavilion 15-ec1008ca with the Nvidia GTX 1050's for sale. I have only seen it for sale at best buy and was wondering if they are available anywhere else. Since HP sales support requires a phone call and there isn't an online chat, I will be holding off till tomorrow. 
Also I Have a few questions, are there any alternative keyboard layouts. I absolutely hate these half sized arrow keys, they are the main reason why I don't want to buy an hp. Are there any alternative keyboards that have proper key layouts, and if not why? Especially on a gaming laptop? If anyone knows of any other places selling this exact model please let me know.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,291
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @jasonmbrown 

Looks like that model might be specific to Best Buy in Canada at the moment. They are a brand new release so the distribution will be sparse.

There are no other Pavilions with the AMD R 4000 series at the moment available in that series in Canada with those same specs.

If you don't want to purchase from Best Buy, you would have to settle for a different spec.

These are the models available in Canada right now according the HP's list...

HP Pavilion - 15-ec1003ca 

HP Pavilion - 15-ec1008ca

HP Pavilion - 15-ec1010ca

HP Pavilion - 15-ec1020ca

We don't have anyway of knowing who will have them in your area. You will have to search online for them.

The keyboard layout is not optional. I don't make the decisions for HP, they have their reasons.

If you wish to find a different keyboard built in, you might look into the Omen series. Yes they are more money.

That is the best I can offer. Hope it helps answer your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,291
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @jasonmbrown 

Looks like that model might be specific to Best Buy in Canada at the moment. They are a brand new release so the distribution will be sparse.

There are no other Pavilions with the AMD R 4000 series at the moment available in that series in Canada with those same specs.

If you don't want to purchase from Best Buy, you would have to settle for a different spec.

These are the models available in Canada right now according the HP's list...

HP Pavilion - 15-ec1003ca 

HP Pavilion - 15-ec1008ca

HP Pavilion - 15-ec1010ca

HP Pavilion - 15-ec1020ca

We don't have anyway of knowing who will have them in your area. You will have to search online for them.

The keyboard layout is not optional. I don't make the decisions for HP, they have their reasons.

If you wish to find a different keyboard built in, you might look into the Omen series. Yes they are more money.

That is the best I can offer. Hope it helps answer your question.

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation