Flag Post

Solved!

Unable to download driver for my laptop

HP Recommended
15-en0002ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Team,

Hope you all are safe and sound.

I am trying to download drivers for my laptop, however I am not seeing those avaiable on HP customer support website.

This has been happening for past 1 month (Since the purchase of the laptop)

edit: Somehow I am unable to add screenschot to the post. This is the issue I am getting

We were unable to find drivers for your product.

Try manually selecting your operating system. If your operating system is not listed then HP may not provide driver support for your product with that operating system.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,291
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@soumy_sensei 

The HP Support Assistant will tell you if you have any drivers that need updating also. I only don't let it update the bios.

There appears to be a glitch in the system when looking up that specific model. But you can manually grab the drivers via the base page for the series. Its the same thing.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-15-en0000-laptop-pc-series/32827270

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,291
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@soumy_sensei 

The HP Support Assistant will tell you if you have any drivers that need updating also. I only don't let it update the bios.

There appears to be a glitch in the system when looking up that specific model. But you can manually grab the drivers via the base page for the series. Its the same thing.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-15-en0000-laptop-pc-series/32827270

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation