Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-26-2021 08:53 AM
Product: OMEN Laptop 15-en0xxx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I got this laptop a few weeks ago and began to notice it made an annoying high pitched whining noise at lower fan speeds. From researching online I found out it is a known fault so I decided to try and get a replacement on the warranty. I created a HP support account and entered in my model's serial number to get the phone number for HP support however after entering my serial number nothing happens. A loading icon appears but the page does not change no matter how long you wait. I have tried on multiple devices. The weird thing is that I can enter my serial number to check my warranty status.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Also fans are clean and BIOS is up to date so it is most likely a hardware fault.
4 REPLIES 4
01-26-2021 10:02 AM
Welcome to theHP Community.
Reminder to those reading:
DoNOT respond to who post phone numbers or email addresses.
These might be scammers trying to steal your information / money.
HPdoes not post phone numbers or email in Community messages.
We cannot intervene directly - the Community is not HP Support.
That said, we can ask for help.
I have done so on your behalf.
Request for Review
- I have submitted a request that our Community moderators review your question / concern.
- Our Community is not an HP business group.
- We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP..
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community .
We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology.
01-27-2021 07:38 AM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community