Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen 17 cb1707
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Well as it says up it stucked for 30 min at 55 % beffore inteligent undervotning started it told me it might take 15 min but to me it took 15 min to arrive at 55% and then keept it there for another 30 is it safe to cancell intelligent undervot or shoud i just let it be? Need help asfast as possible not shure what i can or cannot do atm. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Update to anyone who had this or will have this issue in future after intelligent undervolt stucket for a hour on 55% i canceld it manualy it took some time my hp omen 17 didnt even want to restart afte that lefted it be for another hour then shout it down manualy and undervolted manualy now everytning is fine tems are down as well for some 10 deegres gl guys

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

IMG_20201213_143819.jpg

HP Recommended

Do i just cancel this is canceling safe? I mean it shoud have allredy be finished dont relly know what to do feeling usless here .... 

Did i do somtning wrong? 

Or it usally stucks at 55 and wont muve for a while anyone? 

HP Recommended

Well i just canceld it and i cant event restatr pc atm everytning is slow well i guess thats that for inteligent undervot will try to undervolt manualy! If this didnt brake my notebook now. 

HP Recommended

Update to anyone who had this or will have this issue in future after intelligent undervolt stucket for a hour on 55% i canceld it manualy it took some time my hp omen 17 didnt even want to restart afte that lefted it be for another hour then shout it down manualy and undervolted manualy now everytning is fine tems are down as well for some 10 deegres gl guys

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.