cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
AHuskywolf
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Upgrading Ram

HP Recommended
HP Omen 15-ce013na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! I'm looking to upgrade the RAM on my laptop from a single 8GB stick to 2 8GB sticks, but I'm having trouble finding exactly the RAM I need as I know it needs to be perfectly compatable for it to work. I cant seem to find anywhere online myself as to what exactly the RAM I have installed is, all I know is that it's 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, but dont know the manufacurer or where to find the exact one I need to put in. 

The laptop I have is the HP Omen 15-ce013na

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
25,256 18,922 2,918 9,289
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AHuskywolf, welcome to the forum.

Here is the memory that is recommended by Crucial Memory.  I suggest that you contact their Tech Support to assure that their memory will be compatible with the existing memory.

You can install CPU-Z to check the exact memory that is installed.  This information will be in the Tab titled "SPD".  You will have to click on correct Slot in the dropdown menu.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
25,256 18,922 2,918 9,289
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AHuskywolf, welcome to the forum.

Here is the memory that is recommended by Crucial Memory.  I suggest that you contact their Tech Support to assure that their memory will be compatible with the existing memory.

You can install CPU-Z to check the exact memory that is installed.  This information will be in the Tab titled "SPD".  You will have to click on correct Slot in the dropdown menu.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation