Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp Omen 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi community,

I own an Hp omen 15-dc0082tx laptop ,which is a gaming series laptop , and thus was confident enough that could do some graphic design as well as gaming on it. Personally i have been a loyal customer to Hp and have bought many products  ranging around 3 notebooks , printers and many more. This was the reason i thought of buying a gaming laptop from Hp , even if other brands were offering far much better specs at much lower price.

Recently i tested some of the games and designing softwares on the laptop , and it reported some of the issues. The temperatures usually ranged around 100 c (of CPU) , there was auto balancing of the speakers , audio cracking as soon as the temperatures reach 96+ c  also the charger disconnects. With such issues i still had faith in the service provided by HP. The engineer from Hp visited and repasted the laptop. For three days the temperatures were around 95 c  but after that the temperatures were reaching 100 c  , while gaming and other issues were also reported. There was another visit from the engineer and he replaced the heat sink , but it did no good. I was not doing high end games or design , even playing mario cart had the temperatures shoot up and bring out the followed issues.  I decided to submit the laptop at the service center located in my city (Lucknow).

They told me that within 3 days i can come to recieve my product. since then its been 16 days and everytime i call them they make a new excuse and give a two day extention. 3 days back i was to recieve my laptop , i conctacted an got a new extention of two days.  Hp should look at the ratings and comments given by the customers for the particular center , will bring out new chapters of how much efficiently Hp treats the customers . I am fed up of the product and the service that has been provided by the company. Its a sham , and i wonder why i have been trusting HP and bought each and every product from it. Next time i think twice before investing in Hp and recommend others the same. With buying an Omen i have invested a lot for a product that cannot withstand even its standards. I still hope , that they return my product soon.  

Service center= HP care, Aforeserve , Lucknow City , Uttar Pradesh , India

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Shivaansh

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

haha ....Got another extension of 4 days , its almost 1 month that Hp has taken to just repair some  minor issues.  Its ironical that how much a company believes  in serving its customers , once the product is bought then they show the selfish motives. Never ever gonna buy an HP, and advice others the same.

HP Recommended

@Shivaansh

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.