Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen by HP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Rediculous n disgusting service by HP. I have a Omen laptop purchased in july 2018 from HP official website UK. The laptop had an one year International warranty. My laptop stoped working in April 2019 in warranty and I registered a case on 17th April 2019 but due to Covid 19 the call was not atented and it was closed by HP unatended in July 2019. By the time my dad suffered lung cancer and I took him to delhi for his operation and treatment. When I came back to Lucknow and the Covid 19 situation was better I called the HP centre to reopen the pending case and atened the pending call after many calls and kept waiting for so long I have been told by HP service centre that your product is out of warranty in August 2020 so we cannot consider your previous complaint logged in April 2019.

April 2019 Case Number [Personal Information Removed]has Been Created CRM:[Personal Information Removed].

Now I have only one option left I think I have to take legal action against HP and its service centre for the not repairing the product and mental harrasment done to me by HP and its service centre here in Lucknow, India. 

Rizwan [Personal Information Removed]

[Personal Information Removed]

Lucknow (UP), India

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@riz2k5 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can simply click here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello Team HP 

I would like to make a correction in my complaint actually the dates I had mentioned was mistakenly wrong the actual dates were Purchased July 2019 and logged the case in warranty in April 2020.

Please I would request you to please update the details.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.