Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0048ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When will the new version of the audio driver for Windows 10 1909 come out?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@malmixa Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are looking for audio drivers for Windows 10 1909.

I understand your concerns.

As of now, there are no drivers for Windows 10 1909. You have wait for the new release. 

Please let us know if you are facing any issues with the audio. So, that we can check and provide you the solution.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

How will you help me? I just had to install Windows of an older version ... But before that, I reinstalled Windows 5 times before I realized why the drivers did not get to the audio card ....

Just waiting for driver updates ...

HP Recommended

Although ... you can help ....

Just let me know when a new version of drivers is released so that I don’t go to the site every day in the hope of seeing the drivers I need so much ....

HP Recommended

@malmixa

I understand your concerns.

We cannot assure you when the new drivers are released. Do not worry. No need to check on the website.

It will prompt the HP support assistance when the drivers are released.  

Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.

Have a  nice day!!

HP Recommended

No, thanks .... I will periodically go to the site ...

HP Recommended

@malmixa

If you have any other concerns. Please get back to us. We will assist you.

Cheers 🙂 

HP Recommended

First come updates to the currently shipping version of Walgreens Survey Windows 10 — version 1909, known as the November 2019 Update — with the most recent updates on top. (Note that Microsoft has not yet begun actively pushing 1909 to users.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.