Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Icon HP 17 Battery and cable
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I've dropped my laptop and broken the 330W power cable that plugs into it - HP OMEN 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7, RTX 2080 Super, 1 TB HDD & 512 GB SSD.

I live in the UK and I'm finding it a nightmare to find a vendor that sells replacements.

Can anyone help please?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@MUUK 

What EXACTLY is your machine ? I think it is 230W, not 330W. Please use the following way to find out the model/product of your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

For security reason, please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n) on Internet.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

It's 330w

HP OMEN 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7, RTX 2080 Super, 1 TB HDD & 512 GB SSD

HP Recommended

Had the Laptop a year cost 2k been a week with no reply from HP, the customer support is non-existent the website is a convoluted mess.

The Battery is not listed anywhere on HP sites... the last HP I ever buy. Thank you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.