Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavilion gaming ec 1025ax

I bought my hp pavillion gaming laptop at July 26.  From sept 9th I have been calling the service center for help on an overheating issue. My laptop reaches 100 degree Celsius while doing cpu stress test which is not normal. I have called the helpline multiple time to help me. The engineer checked the device on sept 11th or 12th and was unable to find the issue. So he came next day and took some software report and again left. After no response, I again called on sept 29th for updates and no response. I stressed upon them that ,I need the device by 10th Oct as I have my clg opening and many important assignments to be done. And if they come in between for the device, It will be huge problem for me. I even told them to replace my device if they can't find issue. Today is Oct 7th. I have again called them. They are still agreeing that they will repair it by 10th but just words. I NEED MY DEVICE COMPLETELY REPAIRED BY OCT 10TH, or REPLACE MY DEVICE. If u can't do that , then just REFUND my money!!!. This entire experience have left me with nothing but inconvenience. I wanna use a proper laptop, and not a showpiece.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@No-one10

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

First of all thankyou for willing to help. Yes I will provide tomorrow. I had called hp and some senior spoke to me. She said that an engineer will visit my place tomorrow and fix it. And if doesn't happen, I cud ask for a replacement or refund to him. If this doesn't work please do help me. I am fed up calling and explaining the same issue to everyone with no results but fake promises. It would be most helpful if u cud get me a refund. I am so frustrated with evasive responses of hp technicians. I want this to be over as soon as possible. 

HP Recommended

I had earlier told u , the hp associates promised me that the engineer will visit today. This was after talking to different people for about 2hrs. But none came. So I have provided u the details. But PLEASE. If u can, do help me to get a refund. I am done with all these nonsense. HP has the worst customer service, from my experience. 

HP Recommended

To anyone reading this post, I had send this guy who responded to my post, the entire details. And had raised the same issue in there social media handles , whatsapp helpline and their helpline number. It's of no use. Hp india's consumer service is a joke. Please , if u value ur hard earned.money. DONOT buy hp products. They have great specs to offer. But there manufacturing quality is very bad and it won't perform upto its mark. It's completely a scam. So please avoid this company and go for any other like Asus or anything. Today I got a mail saying that my laptop was fixed and if I have any further issues, then contact them. It's like they are mocking me for buying that laptop. Thankyou hp for this really bad service, not providing me any help, but offering me big jokes like ur laptop. Thankyou!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.