Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-22-2022 10:04 AM
So lately, my HP Pavilion Gaming laptop 15-cx0830nd doesn't give any options to connect with Wi-Fi. If I go to my network adapters, it seems that there is no Wi-Fi adapter at all (out of nowhere). So now I only have access to the internet when I'm using a network cable. I checked almost every YouTube video, but none of them solved my problem.
02-25-2022 05:52 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!
I see you are experiencing Wi-Fi issues with the HP Gaming Pavilion laptop.
I have a few recommendations
- Update your Notebook computer to the latest BIOS from HP.COM.
- Check if the Wi-Fi card is getting detected in Device Manager.
- Try doing System restore if it had worked few days ago.
- Make sure the Windows and HP support assistant updates are up to date.
- Try doing Reset PC Keep my files from windows and check if it works.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community