Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion gaming 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

All right, so after getting this laptop, making sure the hardware was working with the bios hardware test, i proceeded to install windows 11 (the laptop came with FreeDOS operating system). And it was working fine, after the restart i got a BSOD and then tried booting again. And it worked. (not sure what the error code was but i think it was Critical_Process_Died), after some time of useage it BSOD'd multiple times after trying to boot up untill finaly it did. I installed new drivers, installed latest windows updates, etc. and the problem seemingly went away. And now this past week the laptop was stuck in a BSOD and automatic repair. I couldnt do anything. And the only option was to freshly install windows. I chose windows 10 cause i tought that windows 11 was buggy cause it was new and so on. I proceeded with the installation, it went ok. And then again. After the shutdown i got a BSOD, but this time. it didnt say a error code (later i found out in the minidump file that it was error code c000001 or something). And after the second boot it showed the BSOD agai  but this time with a diffrent error code 000021a, and after multiple tries it finaly booted, and i did sfc scans and dism checks, but couldnt do disk checks because it required a restart and it would be highly unlikely that it would boot. For the sfc scan it found corrupted files and repaired them, and i did this everytime i booted into windows 10, it kept finding corrupted files(The same happened with windows 11 but with way less BSOD's). I am starting to think that this is not just a software problem but a hardware problem, i do not have access to another PC to use diagnostic tools and such. The laptop is brand new 1 month old. And i am thininking of sending it to a HP service center in my country (North Macedonia). I am not very sattisfied with this and i am hopeing that the problem will be resolved. And i was wondering what the HP co

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@filipgaming08

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!

I see you are still experiencing BSOD issues with the laptop even after reinstalling Windows 10.

It could be a hardware issue on the PC. Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the repair/service/replacement options.

Follow the instructions below to reach them:  

1) Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp 

2) Select your product type below.

3) Enter the serial of your device.  

4) Select the country from the drop-down.  

5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.  

6) Fill the web form and proceed further.  

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

For any hardware issue or repair please click on the link Phone Assist Worldwide

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@filipgaming08

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!

I see you are still experiencing BSOD issues with the laptop even after reinstalling Windows 10.

It could be a hardware issue on the PC. Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the repair/service/replacement options.

Follow the instructions below to reach them:  

1) Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp 

2) Select your product type below.

3) Enter the serial of your device.  

4) Select the country from the drop-down.  

5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.  

6) Fill the web form and proceed further.  

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

For any hardware issue or repair please click on the link Phone Assist Worldwide

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Hello there, Sorry to keep you waiting. I have sent the laptop to a repair service from where the laptop was bought, and they shipped the laptop to their repair service. The laptop is under warranty for 1 year, and it has been at the repair service for about 2 weeks now. I am still awaiting for a message from them. 

Thank you for your time amd have a great day.

HP Recommended

@filipgaming08

Thank you for responding, I appreciate your time and effort.

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue.

HP Repair will take approximately 3-4 business days from when HP receives your unit to when it's delivered to you. You can check with them if it is sent to HP service center.  

You can also check the status of your repair order by going to www.hp.com/repair

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.