Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP omen 15 - 2020

I just got my new HP Omen 15, 2020.

As I turned on the computer for the very first time, it got stuck at “Just a moment...”.  I didn’t even connected to the internet when doing the inicial set up. All I did was set up región, set up keyboard lenguaje and didn’t want set up internet for now, so I clicked on “don’t have internet”. Then the “just a moment appear...” it’s been 3 already. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Alejandro-CS The product will need internet to complete the setup, I suggest you connect to a working network, and then restarting the setup process,

Please refer to step 4 of setting up your HP notebook for details:

Step 4: Setting up Windows 10

Configure your preferences, connect to the Internet, and get started using the operating system.

NOTE: 

The personal digital assistant Cortana guides you through the process of setting up Windows 10, with the option of using voice control instead of using your mouse to progress through setup. To adjust Cortana's volume, use the volume control icon  at the bottom right corner of the screen. To disable voice control and mute Cortana, click the microphone icon  at the bottom of the screen.

1. Press the power button to turn on the computer. During the setup process, Windows 10 might take a long time to process an item without visual feedback on the screen to indicate progress. This is normal.

CAUTION: 

To avoid damaging the data on the computer, do not restart your computer during the setup process.

2. After the HP logo, the Let's start with region. Is this correct? screen displays. Select your country or region from the list, and then click Yes.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE & Skip to step 4.3 Onward

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Alejandro-CS The product will need internet to complete the setup, I suggest you connect to a working network, and then restarting the setup process,

Please refer to step 4 of setting up your HP notebook for details:

Step 4: Setting up Windows 10

Configure your preferences, connect to the Internet, and get started using the operating system.

NOTE: 

The personal digital assistant Cortana guides you through the process of setting up Windows 10, with the option of using voice control instead of using your mouse to progress through setup. To adjust Cortana's volume, use the volume control icon  at the bottom right corner of the screen. To disable voice control and mute Cortana, click the microphone icon  at the bottom of the screen.

1. Press the power button to turn on the computer. During the setup process, Windows 10 might take a long time to process an item without visual feedback on the screen to indicate progress. This is normal.

CAUTION: 

To avoid damaging the data on the computer, do not restart your computer during the setup process.

2. After the HP logo, the Let's start with region. Is this correct? screen displays. Select your country or region from the list, and then click Yes.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE & Skip to step 4.3 Onward

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.