Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dh0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Cuento con el producto OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dh0xxx y estos ultimos 10 días mi pantalla a estado presentando problemas ya que muestra pixeles, me ha pasado en AutoCAD y navegando por Internet, por lo que tengo entendido se necesita una actualización de los drivers la cual proporciona el soporte técnico, no pude adjuntar una imagen ya que no me dejaba, espero que puedan determinar mi problema sin necesidad de una, espero sus respuestas ante mi problema, gracias

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey ALIMARK 🙂

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Support website (https://support.hp.com/us-en?openCLC=true), to find the support channel for your region.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I have the OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dh0xxx product and these last 10 days my screen has been presenting problems since it shows pixels, it has happened to me in AutoCAD and browsing the Internet, from what I understand a driver update is needed. which provides technical support, I could not attach an image since it did not allow me, I hope you can determine my problem without the need for one, I await your answers to my problem, thank you

HP Recommended

@ALIMARK42

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Have you updated Graphics and Chipset drivers?
  • Have you checked the display on an external monitor?

Let’s try these steps to resolve the problem:

I recommend you attempt to access the BIOS screen by tapping on F10 while the computer is restarting, 

If the issue persists in the BIOS screen which is outside windows, it would confirm a hardware failure.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.