Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
omen 15ek000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had to send my laptop in for repair but me and my case manager found a good replacement on the refurbished list, was just curious as to how long it takes on average for the offer email to process and where id be able to track its progress.

its understandable if its just not possible until i hear back but i dont think it hurts to ask.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ToySoldierNerio 

Observation - Not Policy, Not statements from HP

What ever time it is supposed to take, it will take longer.

There is nothing "average" about 2020 - repairs, shipments, customer service... "everything" is jammed, slowed, crawling along compared to "usual". 

Add the time of year - lots of people trying to get Warranty repairs done on computers they purchased the end of last year - and the lines are even longer.

Hang in there.

If you have your contact phone number, use that with your case number to bug the repair depot / ask for news.

Don't expect the online progress report to tell you anything useful.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

I speak for myself - I am not an HP Support representative / agent.

Stay Safe.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.