Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-18-2021 03:52 PM
i buy omen 15t dh100 2days ago and when i use from that usually i mean not havy work,s
and when connect my adabtet that is so hot
and my bagttery save power just for 50 minutes
that is problem or not ?
05-21-2021 10:55 AM
Hi@mohsenmomeni,Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I understand that you have an omen 15t dh100 2 and the Charger is getting overheating
While you respond to that, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix:
NOTE: You may skip any steps that have been performed by you already.
- Power off the laptop.
- Remove the battery out. If the battery is integrated and does not have a latch to release it then leave the battery inside the laptop.
- Disconnected AC adapter from the laptop.
- Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
- Reconnect the battery and plug the AC adapter.
- Power ON the laptop.
Now let us uninstall the battery drivers and reinstall them. The following steps will help:
- Open the device manager.
- Expand "Batteries". Right click on the ACPI battery drivers and select uninstall. If there are multiple entries of the ACPI battery drivers then uninstall them all.
- Close the device manager.Restart the laptop.
- The Windows operating system will reinstall the battery drivers while restarting.
It is a good idea to download and run a BIOS update for your laptop via this link. The charger must be connected until the BIOS update is complete to avoid any power interruptions due to battery draining out.
Post a successful BIOS update, you may check if the battery charges fully. If not then please perform the steps as described in detail in this HP document. These steps help in testing and calibrating the battery.
NOTE: Please skip the steps mentioned in "Test and calibrate the battery using HP Support Assistant".
I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
05-23-2021 12:43 AM - edited 05-23-2021 01:38 AM
thanks so much
but i buyed 2 day,s ago and dont know how i can pluged out battery from lop top
and loptop is a fresh
so why my charger is overheating and my battery life is low
i scared that heart to my loptop
i mean overheating charger wrost my charger and heart to my battery of lop top too
and my battery life is low
i dont use havy app and turn on battety save but is few too
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community