Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop 15-en0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. When I run the game (Assassin's Creed Origins) my CPU heats up to 95 degrees. Tell me is this a normal temperature for the AMD Ryzen 9 4900H processor? The laptop is still new and I'm afraid that such heating will harm it. I also noticed that the processor on average runs at a frequency greater than 3.3 GHz, so it accelerates to 4.4 GHz in Turbo mode with a total load of 30%. Can it be balanced in the direction of reducing the temperature? I also made recommendations for updating the bios and Windows to the latest versions, but the situation has not changed. If such high temperatures do not lead to degradation of the processor, then I will be calm.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

HI@Artem9, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

We reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is overheating.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps

I would like to inform you that 90C is normal on the gaming computer. I recommend you use the Omen command center to change the settings which suit your needs.

Please refer to the below article for more information.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05387497

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.