Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I want to know about hp care check warranty serial number. I bought a hp omen laptop 4 months back and when i check the warranty status on Hp support assistant it says-  Care Pack End Date - 20-05-2018 but i dont know its number..i checked on forums and it said one gets a serial number through mail or post..but i never got one... I can post my product serial and product number if required along with details... so plz tell me how can i check about my hp care plan + if Accidental damage protection is included in it or not... i have removed my serial and product number... in case if required i can provide it..thank youScreenshot (11).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Well....

You click the link above.

1. Then you choose the country you are in.
  2. Next, you click on the Go button under Support.
  3. Then, where is says Contact Support, click on Get Started.
  4. Put your PC model number or serial number in the box, click on Find.
  5. It will show you your PC model. Underneath, choose the contact method that is available for your area. If it only only offers email or chat, then thats what you choose. If it offers a phone number, it will only show that to you during  hours of operation.

So you are using the link above to contact HP Support directly and talk to a representative.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @shubham99ha

We cant check warranty info on the forum as we are not connected with HP Support (we are a separate entity).

You would do best to contact HP Support directly for that information.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

HP Recommended

Ahh,Can u please tell what do i have to do for that?? 😄 i check my warranty status on hp support but there was nothing new... so do i  have to mail or something for hp care check....thanks again

HP Recommended

Well....

You click the link above.

1. Then you choose the country you are in.
  2. Next, you click on the Go button under Support.
  3. Then, where is says Contact Support, click on Get Started.
  4. Put your PC model number or serial number in the box, click on Find.
  5. It will show you your PC model. Underneath, choose the contact method that is available for your area. If it only only offers email or chat, then thats what you choose. If it offers a phone number, it will only show that to you during  hours of operation.

So you are using the link above to contact HP Support directly and talk to a representative.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.