Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

H Sorry i emt two other ssds but theseare ssds 2m witch dirrwctly connect to the motherboard. Not using 3.0 or 4.0 sarta cable, to be honest i habe an omen 30l i7 10th gen, gefors rtx3060. I habr a 500gb ssd m.2 on only the rest of it is both seagate one 8tb and one 4 tb hdd, thats not an ssd, there is nit thatuch between ssds to hdd so sorry i think over rated just to be honest but thats my opinion.

HP Recommended

These are not high-end Laptops. That way they are not much good for Gaming. However these Laptops will be best for college students, Graphic design (especially Photoshop and Corel draw, etc ), Web Development, Programming, and more. 

HP Recommended

I'm sorry since when was HP omen 17 laptop not closed as gaming? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.