Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am also trying this lets hope it gets resolved it so frustrating. 

HP Recommended

Please note to disable in energy tab: system allowed to shut down this device for energy savings.

HP Recommended

Took me forever, HP does not have these drivers listed.  I just got this laptop and wanted a fresh load of Win 11, Bluetooth and Wireless Controller could not install even from Windows update.   Prob just too new.  [Content Removed]

HP Recommended

Nope it didn't work. Still am losing all 'wifi networks' at random times. Found out though when i do lose connectivity that if i go into the advanced properties of the wifi adapter and just simply change any of the settings - for instance change roaming aggressiveness from medium to medium-low the wifi will instantly re-connect. Not a solution but saves me having to keep re-booting everytime i lost wifi networks - which i was doing in the past.

Am now going to try 'disable in energy tab: system allowed to shut down this device for energy savings' as you mentioned above, and see if this fixes the issue

HP Recommended

Nope that didn't work. Had disabled 'allow computer to turn off this device to save power' within 'Power Management' but again lost all available wi-fi networks. Changing 'roaming aggressiveness' back to disabled instantly brought wi-fi connections back - but i think i could change any setting within the 'advanced'  tab and it will bring them back.  Will try and get more up-to date wi-fi driver - the one from HP site doesn't update. Will try from Asus site like above user did. 

HP Recommended

Many thanks, I disabled Roaming Aggressive and it solved the problem. It instantly reconnected the wifi 

HP Recommended

I'm having the same exact issue but I'm only using the Wi-Fi connection when I'm playing video games. After like 20 minutes into an online game I lose all connection. Also when I download something from Steam or Epic Games for example the wifi speed looses a lot of speed, almost all of it. Can someone help me with this issue please

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.