Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-d1 (53F54AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I just have bought this laptop and i don't know how frequently use the charger. Is it okay to pluge the laptop while  i am using.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Yes, sorry.

I meant to write it is OK to use the notebook while you are charging it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP recommends you charge the battery to 100% on a new notebook the first time.

It is fine to run the notebook when you are using it.

See these links for how to get the most life out of your notebook's battery.

How Long Should I Charge my HP Laptop Battery? | HP® Tech Takes

HP Notebook PCs - Improving battery performance (Windows) | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

Are you meaning that it is fine to use while charging by saying It is fine to run the notebook when you are using it?

HP Recommended

Yes, sorry.

I meant to write it is OK to use the notebook while you are charging it.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your time. 🙂

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Select Search on the taskbar, type Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes. At the command prompt, type powercfg /batteryreport, then press Enter.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.