Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

see Video added 

After replacement top cover of my laptop Product no 1HQ37PA under last case id ( which actually took 3 months ) even the received part is defective . on contacting service center i was informed to format the laptop .. but still same issue persists.. now even after that they do not have any further solution ..  Request HP to see to it..

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Seems it is the keyboard backlight cable connection issue, or the keyboard is defective. I think you can contact service team to get repair.

HP Recommended

well the same replacement was done on 18 January 2021 due to damages caused by Tight hinges ... 

now the new keyboard has this issue .. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.