cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swanderer99
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

my hp omen command center is short of options where i can't customize my laptop to my preference.

HP Recommended
hp omen 15-ce073tx

device- HP OMEN 15-ce073tx.

'My device is updated.'

problem- when i open my omen command center, there aren't many options where i could personalize my device. there are only two options i.e, home , network booster. I actually wanted to tune my fan speed, so i youtubed it and i saw there were many options where you could even change the lighting of the keyboard. Have those options been removed in the new update? Do i need to install a third party app to fix the heating problem?  

4 REPLIES 4
GamingOptional
Level 5
231 224 16 39
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, please uninstall Command Center and reinstall Command Center from the Microsoft Store, then run Windows Update and reboot the computer.

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.
0 Kudos
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,290
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @swanderer99 

Unfortunately your model does not have all the options in the command center that newer models do.

Yours did not come with an RGB keyboard, nor is there fan speed options and there never was.

What you see now, is all that your older model offers. Reinstalling the OCC will not change this.

I'm sorry.

0 Kudos
GamingOptional
Level 5
231 224 16 39
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can check out which features you are supposed to get in Command Center by the model number of your PC here 

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.
0 Kudos
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,290
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ergo why I said what I did.  😉

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation