Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
omen 15 dc0030nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

dear hp,

I bought a new laptop hp omen 15 it is awsome ,but some times when I try to open my omen commad center it takes some times about 10 minutes to open maby more.

I installed the latest update and the problem is not fixed what shall I do?

best regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Moe_804

Greetings!

Welcome to the HP Support Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, there's an issue with the OMEN Command Center.

Don't worry, I'm here to help! To better assist you - 

1) Were there any hardware or software changes made? 

2) Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting here? 

Let's try these steps -

1) In the search box, type and open "Uninstall a Program". 

2) Look for OMEN Command Center. 

3) Right-click to uninstall. 

4) Restart the computer. 

5) Here's the download link to re-install the OMEN Command Center.

Hope this helps!

Let me know how that goes.

To thank us for our efforts to help you, click here to access your public post and Select - "Accept as solution" and click on the  "Thumbs up". 

Have a great day ahead 🙂

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Moe_804

Greetings!

Welcome to the HP Support Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, there's an issue with the OMEN Command Center.

Let's try these steps -

4) Restart the computer. 

Hope this helps!

To thank us for our efforts to help you, click here to access your public post and Select - "Accept as solution" and click on the  "Thumbs up". 

Have a great day ahead 🙂

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

If you have macro gaming keys try deleting all your macros. For some reason my macros caused alot of issues. When I deleted them it doubled in speed. Its as if it is working very hard to put the macros on those keys. The omen command center is still a slow program in itself tho. If you are on Hdd an ssd could possibly help but it wont help much with omen command. It will make windows faster tho which makes everything else faster. If you have the overclockable omen it may just take a longtime for it to load. I have heard their omen command centers take forever. You could always try going to your drivers page for your model laptop and download the omen command center from there. Uninstall and reinstall the new one and see if that makes a difference.

HP Recommended

Thank you very much it worked nicely

Best regards

@asmita6658 wrote:

@Moe_804

Greetings!

Let's try these steps -

4) Restart the computer. 

Hope this helps!

Have a great day ahead 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.