Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
hp omen 15ce054nd
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have installed the hp omen command center but i cant login with my HP id and i dont know how to fix it can some one help me pls.

there is only standing login as guest and there isnt standing login with HP id

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @JHVE 

To make sure I'm understanding you correctly, Is the problem that the sign-in isn't accepting your password or there isnt an HP ID sign-in offered? Only guest is offered?

Also, is there a people icon in the top right corner of the Command Center?

If so, if you click on it, does it give you the option to sign in? Is that working?

login HP ID.JPG

HP Recommended

i can login now but i cant see what is under the hp omen there is not standing overclocking lighting and that other what used to be there

HP Recommended

IMG_20200612_225509.jpg wordt weergegeven

HP Recommended

Sorry I don't know what you posted but its not a photo of your screen shot, if that's what you were trying to do.

But to answer the issue of overclocking and lighting....

Your machine never had Overclocking or the ability to change lighting. Its physically impossible.

You don't have an unlocked processor and non of those laptops came with one either. They could not handle the heat from overclocking. It does not have a built-in RGB keyboard. This is why none of those features are showing in the command center.

Only if you connected a USB Omen Sequencer keyboard, that would show up in the command center with RGB lighting options as its compatible.

Hope that helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.