Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 15 AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz
Microsoft Windows 11

i have an omen 15 ryzen 7 laptop and i updated the gaming hub from some other website and the update stopped to show the cpu temperature and the fun also wouldn't respond when i put it on max mode. it always asks me to update it when i run the app and it just stopes at 1% and never increase. what would you suggest me to do?Screenshot (55).pngScreenshot (56).png

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@johny8 

I can't see its version. You have to use Windows Store up update OGH, you can't use other website. Looks like your machine does not support Lighting. My machine is using v 1101 2111.0.0.

For 1% question, looks like your machine is idle. Please run something behind to see, it should increase to more than 1%

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Please find Service in Windows Menu, and open it:

SYLee1071_0-1637810759956.png

In the services menu, search for hp services (wording starting with HP). Enable them (set to Automatic) if any of them are disabled.

SYLee1071_1-1637810759988.png

Finally, restart OS and try OMEN Gaming Hub again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.