Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-e0000 (457S2AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

siritrilok_0-1658027503467.png

every time i open omen gaming hub app it show notification like i attached ( normal updates have failed. we will launch the store page). i am using windows 11 64 bit version 21h2. it happend after update from the store. i tried uninstall and re intstall from store but not resolved and i tried from omen gaming hup wesite also but here also disappointed not resolve the issue. i tried sdk intstalled from wesite but no use. can any one know how to solve this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @siritrilok 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... and I would like to help you.

(1) Uninstall OMEN Gaming Hub

(2) Reboot

(3) Install ( HP ) OMEN Gaming Hub

OMEN Gaming Hub SDK Package

1.0.57 Rev.A48.3 MBMay 4, 2022Download

(4) Reboot and test again ...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @siritrilok 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... and I would like to help you.

(1) Uninstall OMEN Gaming Hub

(2) Reboot

(3) Install ( HP ) OMEN Gaming Hub

OMEN Gaming Hub SDK Package

1.0.57 Rev.A48.3 MBMay 4, 2022Download

(4) Reboot and test again ...

HP Recommended

It was a great pleasure to help you 

best regards

HP Recommended

i really apriciate for your help but the solution was temperory and problem persists again today. i followed your steps today also which you suggested but no use now problem not solved. today while i am following your suggested steps first i uninstall the gaming hub app after that i reboot and then i tried to install sdk that you suggested but in the middle of no where blue screen came 1111111111111111.jpeg

HP Recommended

Hello @siritrilok 

(1) Following this detailed guide:

https://www.tomshardware.com/how-to/fix-irql-not-less-or-equal-errors-windows

(2) Please report your results

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.